You want to try to treat Dandruff natural? read our short to the point article what is the Best Vitamins For Dandruff, Remember there is always a way to treat things Natural!
Best Vitamins For Dandruff
Derma-D helps the skin strengthen and be more flexible. It helps heal damaged skin cells and reduces itching, cracking and dryness, which are standard problems with Dandruff. Derma-D is a mixture of vitamins and herbs, such as B Vitamins, Milk Thistle, Sarsaparilla, and more, which help improve the health of the skin from within. Therefore, this is also a help for Dandruff. You need to take Derma-D twice a day. Fish oil or Flaxseed oil can also be helpful.
- Use a shampoo with Tea Tree Oil. Researchers have shown that this can reduce the severity of the problem.
- Use a shampoo with coconut milk or oil. It soothes and nourishes the skin. It can also help with other skin problems, such as eczema or psoriasis. Even more, it makes the hair look beautiful!
- Wet the hair and then rub baking soda in it fully to the scalp. Then rinse it out.
- You can also try rinsing with apple cider vinegar or smear olive oil (leave it for a while and wash out with soap).
- Aloe Vera can help soothe the itchiness.