You want to try to treat High Cholesterol natural? read our short to the point article what is the Best Vitamins For High Cholesterol, Remember there is always a way to treat things Natural!
Best Vitamins For High Cholesterol
Taking Red Yeast Rice is one way to lower LDL levels. The supplement CholestStall does indeed contain Red Yeast Rice, as well as CoQ10 and other plant sterols which are very helpful for high cholesterol. Omega 3 Platinum fish oil can also help greatly.
There is a three-step program here: Healthy Diet, Weight Control, and Exercises. It is called TLC-Therapeutic Lifestyle Changes. This is for anyone who wants to control their cholesterol levels. Your diet should keep to the following rules:
- No more than 25-35% of daily calories should come from fat – no difference what type of fat.
- Consume less than 200mg of cholesterol daily.
- Get a lot of fiber from fruit, vegetables, legumes, and whole grains.
- Fish that have omega 3, such as tuna, twice a week.
- Minimize salt intake.
- Don’t drink too much alcohol.