You want to try to treat Nosebleeds natural? read our short to the point article what is the Best Vitamins For Nosebleeds, Remember there is always a way to treat things Natural!
Best Vitamins For Nosebleeds
For those who suffer from nosebleeds often, it is important to take Bioflavonoids and Routine. You should also try to take PureWayC as it can be very helpful. A multivitamin with iron in it can help prevent anemia if there is severe blood loss.
- Keep calm.
- Sit up straight.
- Tilt the head slightly down. Bending the head back will cause more blood to be swallowed.
- Pinch the nostrils together for a full ten minutes.
- If you feel blood in your mouth, spit it out. Swallowing blood may induce vomiting.
When the bleeding has ceased, try the following:
- Refrain from blowing or cleaning your nose as much as possible for the next 24 hours.
- Adding ice does not help.
- Try using a humidifier to moisten the air.
In more serious cases, a doctor will check to see if the source of the bleeding can be found. Sometimes it can be sealed off using silver nitrate. Sometimes the doctor will pack the nose with special plugs to stop the bleeding. (This should not be tried on your own. Only a physician should do so according to his assessment of the condition.) A doctor will usually remove the nasal plugs after 1-3 days.