Top Multivitamins For Men
Reproductive wellness and male energy are dependent on many factors including optimal hormonal balance (testosterone and estrogen) and stress tolerance (cortisol and adrenal function). Male Vitality+ provides a complex support protocol of specific nutrients and co-factors.
WHY SUPPORT IS NEEDED
Male fertility is a generational challenge and likely the result of a variety of factors including nutritional inadequacies, increased biochemical, physiological and perceived stress, as well as some lifestyle changes such as decreased activity and changes in food quality. Male Vitality+ is a complex formulation designed to support hormonal health, improve detoxification, and provide specific support for sperm quality, energy, motility and protection, as well as improve seminal fluid quality.
So, How Does Male Vitality+ Work?
Many of the ingredients in our formula boost numerous pathways to improve fertility. Male Vitality+ addresses both nutritional inadequacy as well as the increased requirements and resulting depletion caused by lifestyle and environmental factors
Ashwagandha and Shilajit Gum Extract along with Zinc have been associated with improvement in testosterone levels and a reduction in perceived stress. All of the forms of these actives used in our formulation have been clinically evaluated and published for these effects.
Acetyl-L-Carnitine, Folate, Co Q-10, Methyl B12 and activated Vitamin B6, as well as natural non-GMO Vitamin E support improvement in sperm motility and energy.
Protection from oxidative damage is supported with Lycopene, Glutathione, Co Q-10, Selenium, Vitamin E, Zinc, Vitamin C and Beta Carotene.
Hormonal Detoxification is supported by DIM, Glutathione and Selenium, as excessive estrogens are potentially toxic to sperm.
- Vitamin A supports healthy seminal fluid and sperm
- Vitamin D supports spermatogenesis and function
- Vitamin E protects lipids from oxidation, demonstrated to improve motility and outcomes
- Vitamin C works with Vitamin E and improves motility
- Vitamin B6 supports spermatogenesis and energy
- Vitamin B12 is a key energy substrate and works with other ingredients
- Folate improves motility and spermatogenesis
- Zinc improves motility spermatogenesis, supports testosterone levels
- L-Glutathione supports semen and sperm quality, has antioxidant benefits, and is an active metabolite of NAC that has shown better outcomes
- Selenium is essential for healthy sperm development and helps protect sperm from oxidation and toxic metals
- Lycopene protects sperm from oxidative stress, supports improved sperm concentration, and is associated with improved outcomes Acetyl-L-Carnitine is a key energy substrate, improves sperm quality and motility
- Co Q-10 is a key energy substrate, improves sperm quality and motility
- Ashwagandha reduces stress (cortisol) and supports testosterone levels and vitality
- Shilajit Gum Extract improves testosterone levels, increases uptake of the other active ingredients
- DIM inhibits aromatase enzymes, minimizes estrogens, and supports testosterone levels